We are seeking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, install, and troubleshoot ServiceNow applications
- Integrate ServiceNow with other programs
- Learn about the latest developments in one or more aspects of computer programming
- Training, documentation, and support
- Ensure that the software behaves as designed by testing it for bugs and performance during all stages of the development process
- Develop, maintain, and extend a stable production, development and testing infrastructure while extending the functionality and enabling developers to use it via mentoring and formal training
- Develop, modify, and implement moderately to highly complex information systems that are thorough and accurate and conform to local and international security, data, and architectural standards
- Code, test, debug, and document assignments of moderate to high complexity
- Independently research and resolve more complex technical problems
- A top level technical contributor in highly specialized phases of applications system architecture with strong technical (applications based) knowledge
- May serve as project manager or team lead on complex projects
- Based on customer requirements, formulates/defines systems scope and objectives
- Research, develop, code, or modify architecture components that are well designed, efficient and conform to local and international security, data, and architectural standards
- When assuming the project manager role, manage day-to-day project-related activities for projects of moderate to high complexity
- Work with multiple business owners to move forward development and enhancements around the core ITSM applications including Incident, Change and Request in a Domain separated instance of ServiceNow
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- CSA (Certified System Administrator) certification
- Strong knowledge in CMDB and Asset Management
- Strong knowledge in Integration
- Strong platform knowledge (flow designer, Business Rules, Script Include, client script, REST API etc)
- Good knowledge in Identification/Reconciliation (A feature in CMDB)
Good to have:
- CIS ITSM certificate or any other CIS certificate.
- CAD (Application Developer) certificate.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.