We are looking for a Security Applications Support Group Specialist to be part of our dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
- Through proactive and reactive management maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the security platforms that we manage for BT Security.
- Upgrade all management systems as/when required either by BT Security Product Line or due to vulnerability/bug fixes.
- Monitor all management systems 24x7x365 and resolve any issues reported by monitoring systems within customer committed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Deploy new management systems as required by BT Security customers and BT Security Product Line.
- Identify and implement platform improvement work – continuously improving platform and BT Security performance.
- Remediate any platform vulnerabilities reported via penetration testing or vendor security updates.
- Upgrade and patch underlying Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) to maintain the overall security and supportability of the platform.
- Maintain firewall policies to permit access to BT Security managed devices only. All other platform access should be denied by firewall policy. Maintain firewall configuration to deny unauthorised platform access.
- Renew license and support contracts with vendors as/when required by BT Security Product Line and specific platforms.
- Customer Champion.
- Solution Focused Achiever.
- Bold Decision Maker.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Check Point Multi Domain Security/Management.
- Palo Alto Networks Panorama configuration and management, XSOAR and Prisma Access.
- Fortinet FortiGate Firewall Configuration.
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer configuration and management.
- Fortinet FortiManager configuration and management.
- Cisco ASA configuration.
- Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) configuration.
- Internet Protocol Version 4. Networking and routing.
- IT troubleshooting. Network troubleshooting. Firewall troubleshooting.
- VMware virtualisation technologies i.e. vSphere, ESXi.
- Linux Systems Administration.
- Windows Systems Administration.
- Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) – IT Operations experience.
- Ability to learn new technologies without supervision. Self-driven learning.
- Open Source technologies.
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) systems.
- Cloud Platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Database systems administration – Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL etc.
Experience you’d be expected to have:
- A background in server and application management in a security environment.
- Knowledge of IP networks and protocols.
- In depth practical experience and knowledge of a range of specific vendor products related to role.
- Extensive experience working in a sensitive commercial environment with demanding SLA.
- Experience in managing and delivery of customer solutions.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.