We are looking for a Security Application Developer to join our dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
- Assisting on deliverables based on the agreed roadmap.
- Assist in understanding the customer requirements, decomposing these into stories for delivery across the engineering teams.
- Working with SME’s across the security products to establish ways of gathering the data from the platforms as well as obtaining sample data to develop ingestion flows against.
- Identify any visualisation and reporting requirements to support the product launch as well as the customer presentation layer.
- Review the data and the volumes to be provided per customer/instance and project these volumes to manage the capacity of the platform.
- Understand the principles of the CI/CD frameworks.
- Developing the data ingestion flows for the data in the context of the ingestion framework in a CI/CD driven way.
- Integration across multiple internal and externally hosted systems, owning and managing the interface.
- Web service integration.
- Data visualisation/dashboarding.
- AnsIble Tooling for deployment automation.
- Use of Git for source/version control.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
Skills & Experience:
- Development and deployment of Docker stacks or containerised applications
- Experienced in Elastic and Elastic Common Schema (ECS)
- NiFi flow development and CI testing
- Agile development
- Stakeholder management, Risk Management and Problem solving
- Certificates and PKI/TLS
- Effective Communication, including verbal, report writing and presentation skills
- Data analysis
- Scripting:- Python, bash scripting
- Revision Control System:- Git
- Tooling:- CI/ CD Pipeline, AnsIble
- Containers: – Docker/SWARM/Kubenetes
- Applications: – NiFi, Elastic, Kafka, Redis, Rsyslog, Vault
- Operating System:- OEL/RHEL/Linux
- Understanding of Security Environment and tools
- Cloud:- AWS/Azure
- Customer Champion
- Solution Focused Achiever
- Bold Decision Maker
Experience you’d be expected to have: External interaction:
- External Customers via SOM/TAM communities.
- Support teams/Application Support Groups.
- Product teams for new product integrations.
- SOC teams for use of the platform.
- Vendors for product support.
- Quarterly planned product launches to be supported across the team.
- Sprint based deliveries.
- UK working hours.
- Typically qualified to degree level, or equivalent professional experience and/or with recognised qualifications.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.