We are seeking for a Palo Alto Cortex Application Developer to be part of our dynamic team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong hands-on experience on Palo Alto Cortex Application and able to write complex playbooks.
- Ability to create documentation for XSOAR playbooks.
- Strong Cyber security skills with deep understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware, and etc. along with their creation and activation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills Proactive and highly self-motivated Consultative mindset, customer centric approach and quality focused
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsive to customer need the ability to be a team player and skills to train other people in procedural and technical topics.
- Consultative mindset, customer centric approach and quality focused
- Ability to design systems which are scalable, high-available, secure, resilient.
- Ability to enforce quality standards and deliver high quality products.
- Ability to carry out root cause analysis and provide resolutions.
- Experience with Functional Design; Technical design
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Skills with solutioning functional requirements and system designs for non-functional
- Skills with evaluating and making technology choices.
- Create and present technical information in order to influence and gain the understanding of the business as well as technical roles across the organization.
- Identify Newer technology platforms / Products to optimize performance, Aid newer
- better models of business.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex
- technical solutions.
- Must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects of the project to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology infrastructure of the solution.
- Work closely with UX/ UI experts to create an intuitive and state of the art user interface.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Other engineering/technical degree.
- Experience as a Professional Services Engineer, Consultant, or IT/operations Engineering.
- Must have Git/DevOps experience.
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as YAML, JSON, and Python
- Drive to design new, innovative and disruptive solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in speaking in front of partners and major customers.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.