We are looking for an AWS DevOps SME to be part of our team.
What you’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
- Identify Newer technology platforms / Products to optimize performance, Aid newer better models of business.
- Drive Automation needs to enable faster Go to Market and reduce complex Man intrinsic functions.
- Responsible for Product Evaluation, Perform POC / Pilot of such identified technology products / solutions / platforms and provide management insights to aid decision process.
- Assist address complex issues that are seen on account of composite technology architecture that may be referred by Technology Services Team or Dev team from time to time.
- Such issues can require re-engineering, recapitalization of working with product technology vendors and/or Introduction of different technology products.
- Technology review and Validation including Application design review, Code review (for design), Infrastructure review, Hosting Review to enable optimized performance.
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Provides high level mentoring to other team members by educating them on complex architecture approach across their respective business domains.
- Create and present technical information in order to influence and gain the understanding of the business as well as technical roles across the organization.
- Provide effective consulting on complex projects including RFP technical evaluations for an assigned business domain.
- Research technologies and lead POC development, to ensure feasibility.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice.
- Must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects of the project to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology infrastructure of the solution.
- Must have the confidence, credibility, and expertise to advise and guide the solution in the right path.
The technical skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience in engineering and cloud architecture design.
- Experience in AWS services and resources like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Auto scaling,
- RDS, SNS, IAM, EBS, ACL, Platform Security Event Logging solution, AWS Backup & Storage solution, AWS Key Management solution, AWS Digital Certificates management solution, WAF, Data Retention (IRP) Solution, Vulnerability Management solution, Vulnerability Advisory Monitoring, Patch management, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Anti-malware solution, File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), DDOS protection solution, Define Git Flow/Repo Structure, Creation of landing zone, Enable Standard monitoring Event Configurations, Create Virtual Private Cloud configured to BT recommendations, and egress proxy, Git runners enabling CI/CD and automated testing, Route 53 DNS Hosted Zone creation and configuration, Enablement of Ansible to deploy the configurations.
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines – Mandatory.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools.
- Experience in Linux / Unix administration.
- Good hands-on technical person Experience with services like EC2, ELB, RDS and S3 Solid background in LinuxUnix and Windows server system administration.
- Proficiency in writing InfrastructureasCode (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube Experience in setting up CICD pipeline using the Azure and AWS DevOps stack (AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline).
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems & AWS Infrastructure issues
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ability to design systems which are scalable, high-available, secure, resilient.
- Ability to enforce quality standards and deliver high quality products.
- Ability to carry out root cause analysis and provide resolutions.
- Skills with solutioning functional requirements and system designs for non-functional requirements.
- Skills with evaluating and making technology choices.
- Experience with Functional Design & Technical design / architecture of large-scale enterprise.
The soft skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Collaboration skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and highly self-motivated Consultative mindset, customer centric approach and quality focused
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsive to customer need the ability to be a team player and skills to train other people in procedural and technical topics.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.