We are seeking for an AWS DevOps Architect to join our dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
- Responsible for the Architecture and Evolution of the Cloud (AWS) Infrastructure that enables Eagle-I business function.
- Understanding of Various components & integration at the application level
- Understanding of various security products such as ZScaler, Crowdstrike, QRadar, BAS tools.
- Bringing together platforms and services managed by other teams, working with teams to connect on prem or cloud hosted platforms and services into the eco system.
- The continuous improvement to the working practices and processes in use by the DevOps teams.
- Provide high level mentoring to other team members by educating them on complex architecture approach across their respective business domains.
- Ability to design systems which are scalable, high-available, secure, resilient.
- Aware of the ITIL Processes, Problem Solving, Good Communication & team Player
- Identify Newer technology platforms / Products to optimize performance, Aid newer better models of business.
- Responsible for Product Evaluation, Perform POC / Pilot of such identified technology products / solutions / platforms and provide management insights to aid decision process.
- Technology review and Validation including Application design review, Code review (for design), Infrastructure review, Hosting Review to enable optimized performance.
- Research technologies and lead POC development, to ensure feasibility.
- Lead the creation of technical design documents and lead the communication of the architectural vision across functional areas.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects of the project to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology infrastructure of the solution.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Design, implement and maintain security/infrastructure requirements for development / testing environment.
- Help to drive architectural improvements and standardization for the infrastructure/security environments.
- Develop and enhance automated processes to release innovative solutions into the live environment.
- Writes documentation specific to the allocated/defined application, system or technology environment (e.g. requirements / functional specifications, designs, build documentation).
- Engineering Expert – Cloud Network Engineering Responsible for design and implementation of public cloud networking solutions.
- Understanding of the Security Domain.
- Proven experience in engineering and cloud architecture design.
- Experience & understanding of AWS and deploying application locally as well as on AWS
- Proficiency with cloud networking models and connectivity, network security, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Working experience with customers, consulting, team lead, configuring and fixing network infrastructure security products such as Firewalls, IDS, Web Proxies.
- Experience of building security reference architecture for pure/hybrid cloud scenarios. Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines and deploying development CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, python.
- Proficient working in Linux.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Other engineering/technical degree.
- At least 12 years in product management with 5 years leading high performance product management teams.
- Background in networking and/or security. Prior leadership experience in B2B/Enterprise product management at large organizations or innovative start-ups.
- Strong go to market and business analysis skills.
- Inherent passion for cybersecurity and solving problems.
- Drive to design new, innovative, and disruptive solutions.
- Strong desire to take ownership of new technology products and their full life cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in speaking in front of partners and major customers.
- Team player with a can-do approach.
- Excellent people skills, team & culture mentality.
- At Agiro, we specialize in providing scalable and efficient solutions to businesses across many industries. Focused on cloud technologies and technical expertise, we help organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of the digital era.
- With dedicated Centers of Excellence across the globe, we are enabled to deliver comprehensive, senior resourcing solutions of both onshore and offshore resources, allowing our clients to achieve maximum ROI while staying on budget.
- Our focus is on delivering amazing end-to-end customer experiences. From cost engineering budgets to meeting time-sensitive deadlines, we strive to exceed expectations and add excellence-grade value to our clients’ businesses.